Happy Monday again with the 10-Day Workout Challenge! The latest Monday Morning Challenge is all about bodyweight workouts.
10-Workout Challenge Exercises
10-Workout Challenge – Workout Routine
- Crunches for abs – Do the crunches for 30 seconds and then take 20 seconds of rest.
- Jump squats for legs – Do the jump squats for 30 seconds and then take 20 seconds of rest.
- Dips for arms – Do the dips for 30 seconds and then take 20 seconds of rest.
- Plank-ups for chest – Do the plank-ups for 30 seconds and then take 20 seconds of rest.
How To Do The Exercise Correctly?
- Lie down on the floor on your back and bend your knees, placing your hands behind your head or across your chest.
- Slowly contract your abdominals, bringing your shoulder blades about 5 inches off the floor.
- Exhale as you come up and keep your neck straight, chin up. Imagine you’re holding a tennis ball under your chin.
- Slowly lower back down. Repeat.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Hands by your side, chest up, shoulders rolled back, chin up, and look ahead.
- Start by doing a regular squat, your knees should not overshoot your toes. Then engage your core and jump up explosively. Throw your hands down to generate force.
- When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. Bring your palms together. Land as quietly as possible, which requires control.
- Place your hands on a box with straight arms.
- Bent your knees leaning the weight on your heels.
- Bend the arms lowering yourself down to the floor until your arms are at 90 degrees.
- Push back up hard, extend, and straighten your arms back to the start position.
- Try a count of three lowering down and one coming back up.
- Start in a push-up position with the hands under the shoulders and the legs stretched out directly behind.
- Squeeze the thigh and glute muscles to keep the body and legs straight, and lower down to the elbows one elbow at a time.
- From this position on the elbows, press the hands into the floor one at a time to return to the push-up position.
Mr. Healthy & Ms. Exercise
Mr. Healthy & Ms. Exercise aggregates the best health and fitness websites for excellent training, supplements, and food tips, and health & lifestyle improvement. To see and visit any of the websites, check out this page. Six Pack Saturday lists bring tips & tricks about health, fitness, and diet. Or check out the Tumblr archive or Pinterest Boards.Tags: Exercise Library, Workout Challenge