What is 305 Fitness?
305 Fitness is a dance-based workout that involves both cardio and strength training segments. Classes typically take from 30 minutes and they require no equipment. The platform has 1,000+ certified instructors worldwide teaching in dance studios, in gyms, outdoors, and online.
You can dance your heart out or smooth out some soreness in the 305 classes. Take advantage of your membership or class credits to book the classes.
What kind of classes you can book in the 305 New York City studio? (steps away from the West 4th subway station and NYU campus)
- 305 Cardio – It’s a full-body workout that blends dance, kickboxing, HIIT, and plyometrics. Dance experience isn’t necessary.
- Strength & HIIT – It emphasizes muscular endurance and strength. The workout boosts your metabolism, builds bone density, and teaches you new exercises.
- Hot Stretch – With this class, you will stretch, breathe, and work on your myofascial release while in a heated room.
- 305 Kids (4 years+) – The kids will dance, play games, and practice their balance and movement skills.
- Little Maestros (3 months+) – Interactive activities, a language development segment, musical storytime, imaginative and pretend play, and more.
Classes In Other Cities
You can also take live 305 classes in Washington DC, Miami, Minneapolis, Charlotte, and Indianapolis.
You won’t find a class near you or you don’t have time to take a studio class? No problem, you can still get a full workout and work on reaching your fitness goals in 305 Fitness at-home classes.
What else you can get from them to have a better workout and more fun? They provide outdoor classes to enjoy movement in the fresh air and offer an opportunity to meet 305 fans from anywhere in the world at virtual private parties. Do you love 305 and want to help others reach their fitness goals? Get certified and become a 305 instructor.