What is Fiit Android App?
Fiit Android App is your digital gym with world-class trainers and on-demand access to 700+ workouts and structured training plans. The app has been developed by the Fiit company, a first digital fitness platform to bring you a fully interactive TV experience since 2017.
This app is available on the Google Play and Android App Store for Android devices.
Fiit Android App Workouts
Subscribe to unlimited access to 700+ on-demand and live leaderboard workouts for any fitness level.
- Cardio studio – High intensity classes to burn fat, tone muscle and build stamina.
- Strength studio – Bodyweight exercises, resistance training, and dumbbell and kettlebell workouts to sculpt muscle.
- Rebalance – Improve flexibility with yoga, pilates, stretching, mobility flows and breathwork.
- Postnatal – HIIT, strength training and Pilates classes designed specifically for new mums.
Choose from live leaderboard HIIT classes or wind down together with some group yoga. To compete on leaderboards you’ll need to connect with a compatible fitness tracker.
Fiit Android App Is Different
• 2, 4, 6 and 8 week training plans tailored to your fitness goal and level
• Group leaderboard classes proven to burn 22% more calories
• See live stats and track progress when you connect with 25+ compatible fitness trackers (including Garmin, Polar, Wahoo and more)
• Works with Wear OS by Google – Track your progress throughout the class
• Connect to your TV or laptop to enjoy workouts on the big screen
• Join our online community to stay accountable
• Customer support 7 days a week