What is Fresh N Lean?
Fresh n’ Lean (FNL) is an organic prepared meal affordable subscription service. It ships precooked and vacuum-sealed tasty and healthy meals to your door every week. Fresh N Lean meals are dairy and gluten-free. There are no artificial ingredients, preservatives, antibiotics, hormones, or highly processed foods. The ingredients are also GMO-free, and meals are low in sodium.
How Does Fresh N Lean Work?
1. Choose your meal plan
In minutes, you can create a delicious weekly meal plan. You can choose whether to have one, two, or three meals a day, or they can select individual meals. No matter what your dietary restrictions are or what specific meal needs you have, FNL has a solution for you. Just indicate your preferences where appropriate.
2. Select your options
It’s easy to modify your meal plan. Make your own choices, including restrictions or bulk food purchases.
3. Heat and eat
Fresh meals are shipped, delivered, and never frozen. You can microwave, bake, or cook them. It only takes a few minutes to heat and eat. No preparation is required. Cooking is not required. Cleaning is not necessary.
FNL Meal Plans
What is the right meal for you? Choose from the options below:
- PROTEIN+ is for athletes, gym goers, and fitness enthusiasts. For instance, sunny-side-up egg with asparagus for breakfast, garlic confit with garbanzo beans and shrimp for lunch, and salmon with herb-roasted potatoes and green beans for dinner. And coconut almond buttercups as a snack.
- KETO is for anyone who wants to cut the carbs. One of the menus can be a chicken scramble with zucchini for breakfast. Chicken thigh with almond chipotle sauce. Or Mediterranean salmon for dinner. Or organic cinnamon maple almonds as a snack.
- WHOLE30 is for you if you want to reset your health and eat natural and whole foods for 30 days. No added sugar, no alcohol, no grains, no baked foods, no junk foods, no MSG, no carrageenan, no sulfites!
- PALEO is nothing artificial, only real food. Succulent red, white, and oceanic proteins, oily walnuts and pecans, fresh fruit, clean greens, and baked potatoes. Paleo snacks include soft muffins and enriching cranberry oatmeal.
- STANDARD Vegan is ideal for you if you want to cut the meat and eat really clean. For example, apple cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast, herb roasted potatoes brown rice with green beans, maple parsley carrot with tofu for dinner, and breakfast muffin as a snack. Now with BEYOND MEAT.
- LOW CARB meal plan delivers ketogenic meals and low-carb options for vegans.
Bulk up on proteins, veggies, oats and everything else. Stock up fresh produce and lean meats and enjoy a stacked fridge & freezer full of chicken, beef, fish, seafood, pasta, rice, oatmeal, fruits, vegetables, and tofu. Ready to eat from the fridge and lasts up to 6 weeks in the freezer.
If you want to free up your schedule and spend less time in the kitchen, you need to know about the benefits of meal delivery. Check out the Fresh N’ Lean Blog. Or try out the 5-step Fresh N’ Lean Recipes, really only 5 steps to take to prepare yummy meals and healthy desserts.
High-standard ready-to-eat meals. Probably not the cheapest prepared meal service ($8-$12 per meal), The meals are all made with simple and healthy ingredients too and everything looks appetizing upon arrival.
Fresh N Lean: PROS & CONS
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner options
100% gluten-free meals
grass-fed beef, free-range poultry, and sustainable seafood
Lots of variety
Paleo, vegan, WHOLE30
Expensive with smaller plans
Few customization options