What is weight training?
Weight training is a strength training that uses weights for creating resistance. Weights such as dumbbells or barbells or weight machines are used. Body weight can be used as well both effectively and efficiently. The weight resistance done regularly affects the muscles and makes them grow and get stronger. (Get stronger with the Weight Training Guide or jump to Weight Training Guide review)
Weight training has an incredibly positive impact on human health. It has many physical and psychological benefits:
- Weight training makes stronger bones at any age (don’t forger – age is just a number)
- Weight training fights off cardiovascular disease, Type 2 diabetes, and other chronic diseases
- Weight training boosts metabolism and fat loss by the fact that more muscle burns more calories
- Weight training lowers inflammation and regulates blood sugar levels by burning glucose
- Weight training enhances strength & endurance and corrects posture and balance
- And finally, weight training improves mood & sleep and it boosts confidence
Weight training builds muscle, and muscle burns more calories than fat – up to three times more!
Regular weight, strength or resistance training is good for people of all ages and fitness levels and can be done in gym with equipment or, more importantly at home or outdoors without any equipment only using your body weight. This kind of training is not exclusive to bodybuilders and is recommended to everybody and every body. In fact, if you do not do a bit of weight training on a regular basis you avoid an opportunity to be healthier.
What is Weight Training Guide?
Weight Training Guide is a website that contains materials and information you need to create a healthy and strong body and improve your fitness. The Weight Training Guide resources are all free.
WeightTraining.guide provides many other guides on top of the weight training guide to improve cardio fitness, eating habits and provide instructions to burn fat and lose weight.
If you want to have all resources in one place and read it as an ebook How to create a great body (2nd edition) with all training programs and links to exercise database, download it here.
The ebook comes with a 60-day money back guarantee and can be read on any device (iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android phones & tablets, Windows PC).
Related and Recommended
Healthy & Exercise aggregates best health and fitness websites for perfect training, supplements and foods tips, health and lifestyle improvement. To see and visit any of the websites, check out this page.Tags: eBook, Guides, Strength training, Weight Training