What are the best meditation apps? First of all, what is meditation? In essence, meditation is about training in awareness and acquiring a healthy sense of perspective. Therefore your emotional well-being, as well as your physical well-being, can both benefit from meditation.
What Is A Meditation App?
Apps such as Calm and Headspace promote mental well-being by providing soothing audio, guided meditations, and breathing exercises. They may be as effective as much more expensive forms of in-person therapy, according to a new study. (TOP MEDITATION APPS)
11 Benefits Of Meditation
- More patience and tolerance
- Reduced resting heart rate
- Less negative emotions
- More creativity and imagination
- Reduced blood pressure
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Know how to cope with stressful situations
- Increased self-awareness
- Focused on the present
- Improved memory and mental clarity
- Boosted productivity
What Are Types Of Meditation?
Meditation helps you achieve inner peace. First and foremost, achieving inner peace is the meditation’s primary goal. How can you meditate?
- Mindfulness meditation – in mindfulness meditation, you broaden your conscious awareness. How? During meditation, you observe what you are experiencing, such as the flow of your breath.
- Qi gong – as a part of traditional Chinese medicine, it combines meditation, relaxation, physical movement, and breathing exercises to restore and maintain balance.
- Guided meditation is a practice is shaped by another person’s voice to drum up some specific mental imagery or they may walk you through a series of breathing exercises or mantras
- Tai chi – has evolved into a graceful form of exercise and now is used for stress reduction
- Yoga – is an ancient practice that involves physical poses, concentration, and deep breathing. (BEST YOGA CLASSES)
- Transcendental meditation is a meditation technique where you mentally repeat a word or phrase until you reach a state of inner peace.
What Are The Best Meditation Apps?
Having read all the above, perhaps you find meditation hard. If that is the case, try a meditation app to help you get started. You can use an app to incorporate meditation into your daily routine almost seamlessly, using audio, visuals, and curated sounds.
Mr. Healthy & Ms. Exercise
Mr. Healthy & Ms. Exercise aggregates the best health and fitness websites for excellent training, supplements and foods tips, and health & lifestyle improvement. To see and visit any of the websites, check out this page. Six-Pack Saturday lists bring tips & tricks about health, fitness, and diet. Check out the Tumblr archive and Pinterest boards.Tags: Apps, Calm, Headspace, Meditation, Meditation Benefits