75 Hard Challenge program is advertised as a transformational mental toughness program and was developed by Andy Frisella, owner of 1st Phorm, a performance nutrition company.
What Exactly Is 75 HARD Challenge?
It is a program designed to help its users transform their bodies and adopt new healthy and mental habits. It is called 75 HARD because you take on the challenge and follow its rules for 75 days.
The 75 HARD challenge rules are:
- Follow a diet – choose a diet that suits you. Important: You must not eat cheat meals or drink any alcohol at all.
- Work out twice a day for 45 minutes – one of the workouts must take place outside.
- Drink a gallon of water daily – or almost 4 liters if you don’t measure in gallons.
- Read 10 pages of nonfiction daily – to help your self-development.
- Take progress pictures daily – progress photos may help your motivation.
If you any day forget to follow any of the rules, you must start over from day 1.
What Is Crossrope?
Crossrope is a jump rope system that combines excellent ergonomic design, various levels of weighted jump ropes, and a premium workout app that provides access to a library with 1,000+ workouts.
75 HARD Challenge Rules:
1. Follow A Diet
Find a diet that suits your needs and goals. No cheat meals are allowed for 75 days.
2. Workout Twice A Day
Two 45-minute workouts a day. If you feel you don’t have time, cut down time spent in front of the TV or on social media. I find Crossrope very useful for workouts inside or outside. What is Crossrope?
3. Drink A Gallon Of Water Daily
A gallon of water per day is a general recommendation for men and is covered by all fluids a man drinks or consumes in food throughout the day. If you find that too much, consult your physician.
4. Read 10 Pages Of Non-Fiction Every Day
By reading self-help books regularly you interpret the world and yourself more positively, you take positive actions and make better choices more often, to say the least.
5. Take Progress Photos Daily During 75 HARD Challenge
A picture is worth a hundred words!
Mr. Healthy & Ms. Exercise
Healthy & Exercise aggregates the best health and fitness websites for excellent training, supplements and foods tips, and health & lifestyle improvement. To see and visit any of the websites, check out this page. Six-Pack Saturday lists bring tips & tricks about health, fitness, and diet. Or check out the Tumblr archive.Tags: 1st Phorm, 75 HARD, Andy Frisella, Challenges, Crossrope, Diet, Workout